No complaints! Room, location, food, all great! Located directly across from The Carlton which costs much, much, much more per night. Beach is a short walk away where hotel has private lounge chairs to rent (for additional cost). Restaurant was open late & served food late which was nice. Rooms were really big also, which is not common in Europe. There is one building & the street between the hotel & the beach, so there aren't rooms with good beach views, but the price was much cheaper than other Cannes hotels, so this is by no means a complaint. We enjoyed our stay here. It was the last place we stayed during our trip to France & it was the perfect ending to a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach