“Not traditional french cuisine but absolutely fantastic”

Baoli Beach Restaurant
Reserve with
Baoli Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #275 of 842 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fajitas are just so good, so much tender beef and trimmings and the chicken equally as good, great staff, great location and real wow factor

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My friend and I reserved a table for lunch but had to wait at least half an hour before our table was ready. The location was fantastic, right on the beach in the sunshine. There was a brunch option available which looked very tempting (fish, salads, dessert and more) but I opted for the salmon accompanied by a salad. The food was excellent (the salmon cooked to perfection) but the service was slow. The restaurant was busy and there was lounge music playing throughout.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

When going to Baoli , you go for the whole experience. It is a pricy restaurant and club but you pay for the whole show.

I go there very often with family and friends for dinner and party. The food is always good (they have sushi, mediterean food, tepanyaki) and the atmosphere is fantastic. The place is decorated on the outside with palmtrees, surrounded by pink lights, lounge beds and a fountain. Inside the restaurant there is the bar which will be put on fire, the dancefloor in the middele, around you have the restaurant tables. The waiters are always in party mood. During the evening, the DJ puts the music louder, waiters start to clap in their hands so clients get in the mood for a party and the bar will be put on fire.

While having dinner at Baoli we always stay to party there. Dinner start at 8 p.m, around 11-12 o'clock you can have a drink at the bar or in one of the lounge seats outside and around 1 o'clock the party really starts and everyone is dancing. For the party afterwards you can take a table (min. spend of 250€ for drinks) or just have a drink at the bar and dance on the dancefloor.

The waiters are a little bit distant but they have good manners and the service is good and quick.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I visited Baoli during a recent holiday in Cannes. We made a reservation online and it worked really well, we got a good seat and were enjoying ourselves. Service was erratic at best, with our waiter completely apathetic and treating us as if he was doing us a favor when taking orders, forgetting our orders, etc. A bit later in the evening, we had a terrible experience which I unfortunately will not forget easily. All of a sudden, I felt something hit me on the back of my head, followed by a burning sensation on my back. I was stunned and didnt know what had happened until I realized that one of the waiters had dropped one of those wooden boards to serve warm food and it hit my back and the food was burning me in my chair!! I started hyperventillating and crying from the pain and my ruined clothes ... the waiter who had done this only showed concern when my friends got up and made a scandal and he asked me if we wanted anything... I just asked for water as I tried to calm myself down and put ice on the hurtful bump on the back of my head. A few minutes on, they proceeded to tell us we had to vacate the table for another set of guests... Really, if this had happened in the US, Baoli would have a lawsuit on their hands for negligence as they did not even send a manager to look into what had happened. As a paying client, to nearly get a concussion from one of the waiters, food spilt onto your clothes and being thrown out of your table... thats is basically the night we had at Baoli. I would never return because of the service and while accidents happen, the service team needs to be ready to deal with these situations and make sure they do not RUIN a clients night. Amateur, careless service.

1  Thank 334flamengo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The setting of Baoli is great and the food is excellent! We visited a few times during our stay- our first night we ate there and really enjoyed it. The Scallops and Fois Gras were amazing!
We went for drinks another day in the early evening and found it to be noisy and full of young people partying and drinking on the beach all day- I would recommend eating here later in the evening (after 9pm).
The staff on all our visits were very friendly and helpful except for our last visit when we asked for drinks around 5pm and were told we could not sit at the seats- only on the beach seats for drinks!! The waitress was rude and we left as sitting at the tables had never been a problem the previous times we had visited!!