“Columbus International Motorcycle”

Columbus International Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 38 Outdoor Activities in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Cannes (France), we offer the largest choice of BMW, Ducati, Harley and MV Agusta rental motorcycles in France. All bikes are the latest models and serviced to the highest manufacturer standards. For added convenience, we deliver your chosen rental motorbike within 200km of Cannes to your hotel or airport. Furthermore, we offer guided motorbike tours to discover the scenic motorcycle roads across the Provence, Cote Azur and Alps.
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Columbus International Motorcycle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I rented my bike last fall, exactly a year ago. The experience was outstanding from day 1. The bike was delivered to the airport in Nice when I arrived and I was met personally by the Columbus rep. Professional, thorough and friendly through the entire process of packing the bike, instructions and advice for popular routes. It was an absolutely stressless process which could have been otherwise considering I arrived from another country and major time difference- sleep deprived, not fluent in French and no clue about anything around me. Once on the road I met with friends with their bikes and travelled mostly Southern France and Switzerland. This was my second motorcycle rental in France and I can assure readers that the first motorcycle rental experience with another company was not at all like the one with COLUMBUS. The bike return was just as seamless. I love France and riding a motorcycle is a great way to experience the country. Can't wait until next year when I plan to go for my 3rd bike trip back to France and it will be with Columbus.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank Victor S

Weston, FL USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Motorcycle Rental in South France!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Owner Alexander, took personal and excellent care of us during our rental process in Cannes.
Columbus Int'l has great selection of Touring & Sports European Bikes.
We enjoyed the tours and the landscapes in South France!

Visited July 2013
7 Thank Jorge H
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Moto rental in France”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

If you want to rent a top notch bike to cruise around France don't even think twice, Columbus has the best bikes in perfect conditions, owned by a passionate bike lover.
Very friendly and easy to rent, I had a wonderful experience with them and totally recommend them for your next trip!

Visited August 2013
7 Thank arturoz69
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable staff and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Some time ago I hired a Ducati Monster 796 and enjoyed riding in the mountain area on both sides of the French-Italian border. Alex and his staff ensured the bike was in perfect condition and they were very helpful with respect to the delivery and return of the bike. All in all the entire rental experience was flawless and I would recommend Columbus to others any time.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank Sten F
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Honeymoon motorcycle adventure through the south of France and Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Hi. I am from Australia. We hired the Ducati Multistrada 1200 for 10 days for our honeymoon adventure. Alex is great. He brought the bike to our door step and provided us with great accessories for the trip. Leather gloves,new helmet,GPS and a big smile. Apart from being the newest motorcycle I've ever had the pleasure to ride It was also the BEST! We travelled from Nice to the Spanish boarder and then back through the alps to Italy. The ride was spectacular to say the least and the roads seem to have been made for motorcycles. If you are reading this and contemplating a moto adventure then I say DO IT! This was without a doubt one of the best decisions I've ever made. Daniel and Missy

Visited August 2013