“Awesome holiday!!!”

Columbus International Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 38 Outdoor Activities in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Cannes (France), we offer the largest choice of BMW, Ducati, Harley and MV Agusta rental motorcycles in France. All bikes are the latest models and serviced to the highest manufacturer standards. For added convenience, we deliver your chosen rental motorbike within 200km of Cannes to your hotel or airport. Furthermore, we offer guided motorbike tours to discover the scenic motorcycle roads across the Provence, Cote Azur and Alps.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome holiday!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

After booking our tour online from Australia, our 8 day self-guided tour was amazing!!! The scenery was breathtaking & the roads were an adrenalin rush. Everything was beyond our expectations, including Alex & his team. The bikes were near new, clean & well maintained. Alex couldn't of been more helpful & friendly, accommodating all our wishes and being very flexible.We enjoyed it so much we are already planning our next bike trip. Thanks Columbus International!!! Di & Joe (Sydney)

Visited September 2013
7 Thank Diane L

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Motorcycle Rentals in Europe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We have always had an amazing experience with Columbus. The bikes are the best of the best and the customer service is excellent. My wife and I had the pleasure of spending time with the owners and they are an amazing couple and great entrepreneurs. I race in NASCAR for a living but the only way I travel the south of France is on a bike and only from Columbus!

Visited November 2012
7 Thank Brian V
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Columbus International Motorcycle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I rented my bike last fall, exactly a year ago. The experience was outstanding from day 1. The bike was delivered to the airport in Nice when I arrived and I was met personally by the Columbus rep. Professional, thorough and friendly through the entire process of packing the bike, instructions and advice for popular routes. It was an absolutely stressless process which could have been otherwise considering I arrived from another country and major time difference- sleep deprived, not fluent in French and no clue about anything around me. Once on the road I met with friends with their bikes and travelled mostly Southern France and Switzerland. This was my second motorcycle rental in France and I can assure readers that the first motorcycle rental experience with another company was not at all like the one with COLUMBUS. The bike return was just as seamless. I love France and riding a motorcycle is a great way to experience the country. Can't wait until next year when I plan to go for my 3rd bike trip back to France and it will be with Columbus.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank Victor S
Weston, FL USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Motorcycle Rental in South France!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Owner Alexander, took personal and excellent care of us during our rental process in Cannes.
Columbus Int'l has great selection of Touring & Sports European Bikes.
We enjoyed the tours and the landscapes in South France!

Visited July 2013
7 Thank Jorge H
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Moto rental in France”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

If you want to rent a top notch bike to cruise around France don't even think twice, Columbus has the best bikes in perfect conditions, owned by a passionate bike lover.
Very friendly and easy to rent, I had a wonderful experience with them and totally recommend them for your next trip!

Visited August 2013