Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mommaricch
Kenmore, New York

Basic at Best

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 May 2017
Very basic but clean. Area very industrial. Traveling with school group. Many other groups there as well. Nothing for the kids to safely do in the immediate area. Decent breakfast when their equipment was working....equivalent to a US Motel 6. Gets the job done but nothing memorable.
Date of stay: April 2017
£257
  • Priceline
2.5 miles from B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage
Pool
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
£122
    £52
    £177
3.6 miles from B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage
View more hotels in Cannes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel in Cannes and especially the clean functional rooms, the good breakfast and the location within walking distance of the beach (although the walk to town is quite far) The room was perfect for sleep and was spotless. Some people may not like the location due to the proximity to the airport and local small industies, but I found it quite acceptable. I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel staff was okay but didn't do much to help us with basic needs. I had cut myself and needed a first-aid kit to which they shrugged their shoulders and said that they only had cotton. When I told them it was important to have a full first aid kit in the hotel, they said it wasn't an obligation. The bed was comfortable except for the very low pillows. We asked for an extra pillow, and they told us that they couldn't do anything about it because too many hotel guests stole their pillows. (Really??? Is that our problem???) One evening, we asked for clean towels because we had dirtied ours after spending the day in the beach. The hotel manager made us give them the old towels to make sure we wouldn't steal the new ones.

The breakfast buffet was not amazing: there wasn't that much of a choice and the croissants/bread were definitely NOT fresh (even though it said so).

The hotel is a bit far from everything but for the price of the room (we paid €430 for 6 nights/7 days), it was okay. Don't let the price fool you though because you will have to spend a lot on food because there is no personal fridge or restaurant in the hotel. The closest restaurant is a 10 min bus ride away or a 20 min walk.

The room itself was well situated; even though it was pretty hot outside, we didn't even have to turn on the AC. This and the really good cleaning service (the room was spotless every morning) were the only upsides to the hotel.

I don't recommend staying here unless you bring your own basics because they certainly cannot be bothered to give you anything else. Also, don't cut yourself, unless you already have a first aid kit or want to go to the nearest pharmacy which is a 15 min bus ride away. Huge disappointment because I usually love staying in B&B hotels.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I travelled in July, spending two night at this hotel. Hotel Manager Abdel was not very friendly on the arrival to me. He was not quick to follow up to some requests, holding me on the phone and never solving the problem about a reservation which I had been confirmed by another Manager. What was really tacky: he talked back to my partner, as I was doing the check-in complaining to her in French and taking advantage I could not fully understand. Very rude to me and my partner. Not a reliable person unfortunately. Rooms are nice, but the attitude was really bad during the whole stay. It seems that hotel was Manager the client and I was the manager…really weird situation.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mariomD9699ZS
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

B&B Hotel Cannes La Bocca Plage js very basic; for the price you pay it is very good.

It is a totally no frills property with only breakfast being provided at the hotel for 6 Euros.

I stayed there for 4 nights; it is quite far away from the City centre; Bus (nearest bus stop is around 500 meters - Bus 1 and 21) is a convenient mode of travel.

Staff at the hotel specially Enrique and Goelle (Pardon spelling mistakes) were very very helpful and had answers to almost all the queries I had.

For the money you pay it is very nice property for a single person to stay - If two people are staying things get a little cramped up.

The Only regret I had was the Air Conditioning at the Hotel was very very bad. Please get it sorted guys.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Hotel itself is OK for a low budget hotel - no frills, cheap furniture, no service, but at least it was clean.

There are lots of downsides though: the distance from absolutely everything is an issue- though the buses to Cannes are fairly regular, the bus stop itself is a hike. So too is the beach, the closest restaurant, or anything else.

The hotel is situated in one of the most depressing industrial estates ever. There is literally heavy industry going on all around it, with no basic facilities in the hotel either. E.g. There are no laundry facilities, the closest laundromat is a solid 15 minute walk away. Given that, how stupid would you have to be to set up a hotel so isolated from basic facilities, and not think to include them!?!

I'd never stay here again. But I get the impression from the scores of four buses coming through, that the only people who actually choose this hotel are doing so based on price. It really is cheap. The low budget backpacker type bus tourists though aren't exactly what most people plan on sharing a hotel with.

Date of stay: June 2015