Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Лоці Г

A very nice hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jul 2018via mobile
Clean tidy and comfortable hotel. The price is great comparing to other hotels in the Provence. Staff was very helpful and cheerful. We stayed for teo nights and were delighted. Plus la Bocca beach is at hand👍🏻
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Abdel H, Manager at B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage, responded to this review
Responded 3 Jul 2018
Dear Guest,

£416
2.5 miles from B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage
Pool
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
£155
3.3 miles from B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage
    £79
  • Algotels
View more hotels in Cannes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Clean room, convenient location, good price, fair breakfast, safe, B&B does not withhold more money on card than you need to pay. One of the members of staff on reception (Monya) was a star, very charming and helpful lady. Downside - other members of staff needlessly stressed me out over confusion with payment for breakfast which was NOT caused by me, extra duvet I requested was needlessly removed from my room, at one point I only had boiling hot water in the room (not cold), it would have been good to have a cup and kettle in the room. Overall not bad at all, recommend.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Abdel H, Manager at B&B HOTEL Cannes La Bocca Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very basic but clean. Area very industrial. Traveling with school group. Many other groups there as well. Nothing for the kids to safely do in the immediate area. Decent breakfast when their equipment was working....equivalent to a US Motel 6. Gets the job done but nothing memorable.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel in Cannes and especially the clean functional rooms, the good breakfast and the location within walking distance of the beach (although the walk to town is quite far) The room was perfect for sleep and was spotless. Some people may not like the location due to the proximity to the airport and local small industies, but I found it quite acceptable. I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel staff was okay but didn't do much to help us with basic needs. I had cut myself and needed a first-aid kit to which they shrugged their shoulders and said that they only had cotton. When I told them it was important to have a full first aid kit in the hotel, they said it wasn't an obligation. The bed was comfortable except for the very low pillows. We asked for an extra pillow, and they told us that they couldn't do anything about it because too many hotel guests stole their pillows. (Really??? Is that our problem???) One evening, we asked for clean towels because we had dirtied ours after spending the day in the beach. The hotel manager made us give them the old towels to make sure we wouldn't steal the new ones.

The breakfast buffet was not amazing: there wasn't that much of a choice and the croissants/bread were definitely NOT fresh (even though it said so).

The hotel is a bit far from everything but for the price of the room (we paid €430 for 6 nights/7 days), it was okay. Don't let the price fool you though because you will have to spend a lot on food because there is no personal fridge or restaurant in the hotel. The closest restaurant is a 10 min bus ride away or a 20 min walk.

The room itself was well situated; even though it was pretty hot outside, we didn't even have to turn on the AC. This and the really good cleaning service (the room was spotless every morning) were the only upsides to the hotel.

I don't recommend staying here unless you bring your own basics because they certainly cannot be bothered to give you anything else. Also, don't cut yourself, unless you already have a first aid kit or want to go to the nearest pharmacy which is a 15 min bus ride away. Huge disappointment because I usually love staying in B&B hotels.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I travelled in July, spending two night at this hotel. Hotel Manager Abdel was not very friendly on the arrival to me. He was not quick to follow up to some requests, holding me on the phone and never solving the problem about a reservation which I had been confirmed by another Manager. What was really tacky: he talked back to my partner, as I was doing the check-in complaining to her in French and taking advantage I could not fully understand. Very rude to me and my partner. Not a reliable person unfortunately. Rooms are nice, but the attitude was really bad during the whole stay. It seems that hotel was Manager the client and I was the manager…really weird situation.

Date of stay: July 2015