Villa d'Estelle
Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion(Cannes)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$156
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Cannes Croisette(Cannes)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$137
  • Pool
Eden Hotel & Spa(Cannes)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$178
US$411
US$343
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2010

I stayed in Villa d'Estelle during ILTM 2009 and was happy in every point, like location, quality level, the staff politeness, etc. First I checked in in Palais Stephanie where I had a free of charge room as ILTM member, and then I decided to move, there were some things important for me I did not like at all in Stephanie`s room. I preferred to pay for my stay but to stay in good place indeed and happily there was a room in Villa d'Estelle, I found it in reservation system. Nice, clean, perfectly located, totally equiped with everything you`d need during your rest. Next time we will stay there if it is affordable next time.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank MoscowPasser
Reviewed 28 January 2010

Great location of the hotel! Spacious and flawless room with a comfortable bed. Particularly the small but very nice kitchenette (with hot plates, fridge, dishwasher and water cooker) with a selection of courtesy tea and instant coffee is a nice detail. Kind and helpful receptionists and meticulous room cleaning. The general experience of staying at the hotel leaves an impression that this is a place where there has actually been both thought and effort added to make your stay enjoyable. I can definitely see myself coming back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank crunchy-crunchy
Reviewed 9 November 2009

Being used to staying in the Majestic I was not looking forward to staying at Villa D'Estelle due to company cost-cutting, but I was VERY pleasantly surprised. From a very warm welcome on arrival to the flexibility of a late check out, everything about the stay was excellent. For those working at the Palais it couldn't be better - literally 2 minutes walk. The kicthen and bathroom were spotless and all the amentities including dishwasher and washing machine were very good. I would recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank smifftraveller
Reviewed 30 October 2009

As a mature couple we stayed for a week in September in a Junior suite. For France it was more like a four star studio apartment, very well appointed, clean and modern. The location was excellent, one minute walk to Rue de Rivoli, one minute to the Promenade, 5-10 minutes to the Old Town area. The staff were really helpful, without being intrusive. The website mentioned building across the road, but this has advanced enough to be no problem or noise, even during the day . and no noise at all along the road at night..
This is by far the best accommodation we have encountered in France. I'm usually too lazy to write a review but Villa D'Estelle deserves top rating!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickyAustralia
Reviewed 18 August 2009

Our stay was wonderful. The staff welcomed us like family and were extremely helpful. Great location, with everything at your door. The pool is a bit small but enough for cooling down. The beach is very close and safe for swimming. The Terrace was enjoyed for breakfast and evening drinks prior to heading out for the day or an evening meal. we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple