“Incredible Pizza!”

Ranked #189 of 826 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant In the center of Cannes 50 mt to the Festival Palace you can find Bart typic Italian Osteria, the restaurant just finish to restored give to our clients a warm and family atmosphere. Bart is a meeting point where taste the real italian cuisine, the staff young and dynamic offer dishes of the traditional italian cuisine. The cuisine is oriented to savor the taste of the peninsula accompanied with precius wine with attention to the quality of the food in respect the rapport quality prices. A part of restaurant is dedicated to the Pizza that it appens in a variety of option. In Bart you can find sales of italian product for example pasta, wine, taste, parmesan chese, grana padano chese and a lot of other. You can also take away our tipical dishes for eat at your home The restaurant have a air conditioned room and exterior terrace.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Incredible Pizza!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My family from Thailand just wanted to get away from seafood after several days in the riviera...so we opted for pizza instead so I've found this place on TA and couldn't recommend highly enough. Being from Thailand, tasty food/full flavour is hard to come by in Europe. The pizzas in this place, however, use some of the best ingredients in the market - from Parma ham to chorizo to buffalo mozzarella -simply the best! Even some people in my family who are not accustomed to Western food ate everything! It was a real delight to having tried "the authentic Italian pizza" - even far surpassed those I've tried in Rome, Milan, and Venice. Bravo!

• Korean first
Cannes, France
“WOW pizza!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Okay let me just begin to say that if you thought you have had the best pizza in your life and we all know we have said that maybe a few times before, you have not tried and I mean NOT tried paparazzi pizza! I mean every word when I say that this place is my favorite in all of Cannes! Don't go anywhere else PLEASE! If you try this place later in your trip, you will be wishing you tried this place earlier. I've lived in Cannes almost 1 year now and have seen many restaurants that are either too pricey with atmosphere and food is eh or low budget cuisine I wouldn't feed my dog, but this place is a haven, no a TREASURE and has the seal of approval in all aspects of delicious cuisine and you won't regret your visit. Listen, I am not even that much of a pizza person, but the paparazzi got the best of me and I have eaten here 5 times in the last week and a half and haven't gotten the least bit tired of it! We have brought three groups of friends so far and they all agree it's the best pizza they have had too. Tirimisu a smash hit, and the wine a beautiful sensation from Umbria. Come once and your life will change and if you weren't a pizza-holic before.... Be ready to be converted into a pizza monster. And to add (as if it didn't sound good enough already) the pizza is made with absolutely no yeast which equals NO bloating. As being gluten sensitive that is a big part of questioning weather I want to embrace the bloat with a meal like pizza or ditch it, and I think by now I would be affected by the bloat by eating pizza multiple times in the week, but absolutely none experienced. Also they don't put oil on the pan they cook the crust on so your summer figure will be thankful to eat your heart out at this pizza joint. The owners are so wonderful too which really adds to the experience as that for me really is half of the experience of eating out. I mean who wants to be treated badly when you are paying to enjoy yourself and eat a pleasant meal? So yes, if you were wondering if I liked paparazzi pizza you would be correct. Go to paparazzi pizza TODAY! You won't be sorry.

• Visited August 2014
“Good Pizza!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A hole in the wall! Excellent affordable pizza (you dont have to have a whole pizza to be satisified. They also have a couple of nice pasta dishes, crepes and enchiladas. I highly recommend it for lunch or early evenings for a snack/dinner.

• Visited July 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Cannes might be a culinary desert, but even then Paparazzi just can't be #1”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It's is a casual and ok place. Food is decent and service ok. That's what you have to know. Not more not less.

Given the raving comments on Trip Advisor, I called at 6:30pm to make a booking for 7:15pm. My call was warmly received and commented, that this was the first reservation for the evening. Arriving at the restaurant on time, there are a couple of free tables (capacity is 4 tables on the pavement and 5 or 6 in the restaurant). However no table is reserved. We are allocated the worst of the outdoor tables, which was the furthest away and not under the sun / rain cover. This in changing weather conditions. Cushions on the chairs are dirty and worn. The menues which are handed to us are equally worn and simply have a cheap look and feel. Given the first raindrops fall, we move inside, where its very hot and stuffy. They switch on the air conditioner as we are shown a table. Cozy decor inside, feels a bit vintage and second hand. Our table is wobbly and the table top is not properly fixed either.

With more guests arriving service is very busy as there was initially only one person serving both take out and dine in. The truffle pizza was tasty, but quite heavy. For the pizza reine, they replaced the ham (they had run out of stock) with parma ham, which was a good alternative. We also had a platter of cold cuts with nice and ample parma ham, truly lovely and ripe tomatoes and melon as well as disappointing burrata cheese. In my view they should rework their pizza dough, it was too chewy and lacked crispness. Overall the pizzas were on the bland side.

It was not a disappointing evening. It was not a highlight either.

• Visited July 2014
Cape Town
“Very nice pizza and welcoming hosts”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We went to Paparazzi Pizza Al Taglio as it was so well rated on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. Honestly, it is certainly not the best restaurant in Cannes, but the pizza was excellent and the staff (owners) were exceptionally friendly. The restaurant is also family friendly. I would definitely suggest a visit if you are looking for a good pizza in Cannes!

Visited July 2014