“Get in some exercise”
Review of Nietzsche Path

Nietzsche Path
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Eze
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Unlike many of the reviewers, I took the path up to Eze Village and the bus back down to the train station, not wanting to aggravate my bad knees. I found it to be quite enjoyable. It is a bit steep and rocky in places, but if you are used to hiking it should pose no problems. I wasn't keeping track how long it took. Not sure I would have done it in summer as it would have been too hot.

3  Thank Beleriand
"admire the view"
"during summer"
"nid d'aigle"

Reviewed 9 November 2013

It is suggested it takes 40min to go down this famous path. It took me longer only because I stopped and took in what was around me. It's got a great energy doing this walk. Be prepared for the walk up or like me (take the bus!)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Amazing hike from Eze bord de mer to Eze village. Spectacular views. Don't do it after dark - some friends learnt the hard way!

1  Thank Gummy83
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We got the bus to Eze village from Nice; enjoyed the village, especially a drink at the hotel overlooking the bay and the Jardin Exotique. Then we walked down. I'm used to walking but my husband is less fit so we really took our time (1 hr 45 mins) with stops to admire the view both down to the sea and up to the magnificent rocky scenery. It's a bit rough in places but no problem in the dry and it was October, so not too hot either. We got to the bottom just in time to catch the train back to Nice.