“Great Fun in the Sun”
Review of Diamond Diving

Diamond Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small PADI 5* IDC Resort based in Golfe Juan, between Antibes and Cannes on the Cote d'Azur, South of France. The local diving is of a very very good quality indeed. The dive centre is conveniently located two minutes from Golfe Juan-Vallauris train station, half an hour from Nice Airport. We have a small Proshop selling a carefully selected range of Aqualung dive equipment. We are proud to be an Aqualung Partner Centre. For diving we welcome divers from all training agencies, but train exclusively using the PADI system. To give you an indication of the quality that is dear to us there is a PADI Course Director present on the staff on a day to day basis and our senior Instructor is a Master Instructor. We teach from Discover Scuba Diving through Instructor and beyond, including a large selection of PADI Specialty courses.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Went diving with my 2 daughters and a boyfriend. Alex, the owner, was charming and helpful, as was Noemie, his partner. The whole thing was well organised and very enjoyable, but Romain, our instructor on the 1st day, was not very communicative, but maybe he had an off day as he was clearly ill on the return trip to the marina. Veronique, who took us on the second day, was a real sweetie and made a real effort, even finding my daughter's boyfriend's (very expensive) camera after he had let it drop to the ocean floor while taking his VCD off.

1  Thank Paul G
There are newer reviews for Diamond Diving

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Having just had a few days diving I would recommend this company to anyone. The crew are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and Alexander takes great care to ensure everyone has a great time and his attention is touching. How he is so chirpy in the mornings is beyond me! Thank you Alexander and
Noemie!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I added scuba diving activity in our short stay in South of France and got in touch with loads of different diving centre, what impressed me about Diamond Diving was the quick and very informative reply from Alex (as most dive centre I got in touch with, I received a very short reply and mostly referred me to their website). Even though it was a little short notice, he tried to squeezed us in to the schedule and replied to all of my questions. The first briefing in the morning was excellent and as a beginner, I felt REALLY SAFE and learned loads of techniques from them. They are very welcoming and professional. The dive was excellent and will definitely going back! :)

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was very pleased with the diving and organisation throughout the day. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. Everything went smoothly and dive sites were easily accessible and good for Riviera standard.

I warmly recommend this center for anyone who is keen to dive whilst visiting the Riviera.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I've dived many times with Alex & Naome. Its always a great day. They are VERY professional and always make sure you are safe and you see the best there is.