“My number one PADI dive center”
Review of Diamond Diving

Diamond Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small PADI 5* IDC Resort based in Golfe Juan, between Antibes and Cannes on the Cote d'Azur, South of France. The local diving is of a very very good quality indeed. The dive centre is conveniently located two minutes from Golfe Juan-Vallauris train station, half an hour from Nice Airport. We have a small Proshop selling a carefully selected range of Aqualung dive equipment. We are proud to be an Aqualung Partner Centre. For diving we welcome divers from all training agencies, but train exclusively using the PADI system. To give you an indication of the quality that is dear to us there is a PADI Course Director present on the staff on a day to day basis and our senior Instructor is a Master Instructor. We teach from Discover Scuba Diving through Instructor and beyond, including a large selection of PADI Specialty courses.
Stockholm, Sweden
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My number one PADI dive center”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This summer I tried diving for the first time on a PADI center in Marmaris and got hooked. So I decided to do the Padi Open Water before going back to work. Googled my way through PADI diving centers round the Mediterranean and Diamond Diving Centre came up as a good choice. Contacted a few different places and got the absolutely best response from Noemie and Alex (the owner). Therefore I decided to go to The Côte d'Azur and Diaomond Diving for my training.

First morning Alex and the others welcomed me with a big friendly, smiling hello and from that very moment I knew I had chosen the right PADI center - all people (both employees and visiting for diving) at this centre are friendly, helpful and professional. This week I didn't only learn how to dive, I also made a lot of new friends which I will hold on to for sure.

My instructor for the week was Romain Laspougeas, a well organised man, who guided me through every skill with a big portion of patience and pedagogic teaching. He challenged me to take every new step and always made me feel very calm, safe and relaxed.

Of course the greatest moments were going out with the rib for the Open Water dives. Alex took us to different places every time which was fun cause I got to see a lot in just a few days.

The absolutely best dive (so far) was with Romain and one other diver (Jonathan doing his PADI Master). To be in the company of those two experienced divers under water for 55 minutes going to 17,5 metres for the first time. That time I really felt that I, too, had become a diver...What a feeling.

This was my first week of diving with Alex and the others and I can't wait to go back - both for fun dives and to continue my education. I feel in my heart that even though I know I will visit a lot of PADI centers in the future - this is number one for me.

2 Thank Helena W

• Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 236 helpful votes
“Great Fun in the Sun”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Went diving with my 2 daughters and a boyfriend. Alex, the owner, was charming and helpful, as was Noemie, his partner. The whole thing was well organised and very enjoyable, but Romain, our instructor on the 1st day, was not very communicative, but maybe he had an off day as he was clearly ill on the return trip to the marina. Veronique, who took us on the second day, was a real sweetie and made a real effort, even finding my daughter's boyfriend's (very expensive) camera after he had let it drop to the ocean floor while taking his VCD off.

1 Thank Paul G
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Having just had a few days diving I would recommend this company to anyone. The crew are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and Alexander takes great care to ensure everyone has a great time and his attention is touching. How he is so chirpy in the mornings is beyond me! Thank you Alexander and
Noemie!

London, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Definitely the best!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I added scuba diving activity in our short stay in South of France and got in touch with loads of different diving centre, what impressed me about Diamond Diving was the quick and very informative reply from Alex (as most dive centre I got in touch with, I received a very short reply and mostly referred me to their website). Even though it was a little short notice, he tried to squeezed us in to the schedule and replied to all of my questions. The first briefing in the morning was excellent and as a beginner, I felt REALLY SAFE and learned loads of techniques from them. They are very welcoming and professional. The dive was excellent and will definitely going back! :)

Visited May 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Pleasant experience and professional staff”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was very pleased with the diving and organisation throughout the day. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. Everything went smoothly and dive sites were easily accessible and good for Riviera standard.

I warmly recommend this center for anyone who is keen to dive whilst visiting the Riviera.

Visited July 2013