We stayed with our two teenage daughters. There were some good things but ultimately the bad things would stop us from going back.
- The location is good if you are looking for a quiet base to explore the region from.
- the beach is a 5 minute walk and quite nice. We travelled throughout the region and the beach at Golfe Juan was one of the nicest eventhough it had a train track right behind it.
- The condo is a nice size by European standards.
- The pool was nice.
The not so good:
- While the apartment sleeps four, the sofa bed was horrible. You could feel every spring and the metal plate.
- We had to pay for the bedding (not mentioned)
- Had to pay for wifi per device and we couldn't get it in our room or, sometimes, in the lobby (not mentioned).
- We had to clean the place before we left (not mentioned)
- The lock on the door to the lobby was broken so people could come and go from the complex even when the front desk was closed which was most of the day.
- While the location was quiet, it was clearly off the beaten track far from Antibes or Cannes.
So the little things added up to kind of put a crimp in our stay. Some of the bad things may not matter to some but did to us.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|