“Don’t be put off by first appearances”

Studio des Fragrances Galimard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and create your own Perfume! During our workshop, you will discover how a fragrance is constructed. With the help of our Parfumeur and assistants, you will choose the ingredients on the organ to compose YOUR unique creation. 100Ml Eau de Parfum included. Booking necessary.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After being in Grasse old town and visiting the various Fragonard museums and the beautiful winding streets of the old town we were a little surprised to find that Galimard was on the outskirts of the town and not positioned with the others.

A 30 min stroll found us at the studio and a little under whelmed, arriving an hour early we were given photocopied and highlighted pieces of paper as tickets.

After a quick bite to eat down the road we came back to the studio to find several people milling around waiting for the workshop.

After being ushered through to the workshop we were then treated to an hour and a half fantastic lesson in perfume mixing by very experienced people.

I have to say my wife thoroughly enjoyed the experience and so did I as an onlooker.

After initial misapprehension on the vicinity and introduction I can say this is well worth doing and certainly worth every Euro.

I pointer for Galimard is perhaps up your game a little on the tickets and have something better printed and how about a complimentary coffee or even a water on arrival - only a very small criticism for an otherwise thoroughly enjoyable experience

2  Thank Richard N
"organ"
"diploma"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed a lovely 2 hour class here as we created our own perfume (or cologne for men). We loved our instructor and really benefitted from the class learning all about the notes and what goes into making a perfume. Truly one of the most memorable experiences I’ve ever had. I would definitely recommend this to any woman visiting this area!

1  Thank kellyfG7142ZL
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Loves this workshop & the outcome! I really love my taste of perfume created and will definitely recommended people to Join this workshop!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We ended up taking several scenic routes and perhaps not knowing where we were going, but ended up in Grasse which has a lot to do with fragrances. I believe this area processes a lot of the Provincial Lavender for the oil and other fragrances...
It was nice to visit for a short time. The 'smells' can be over powering though.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We visited today with our 3 children aged 9, 11 & 15 and spent a really enjoyable couple of hours creating our own fragrances. Younger children can make their own accompanied by an adult (additional 10 Euros per helper). Our workshop was led by Noemi who spoke great English and gave just the right amount of tuition without stifling any creativity. The whole family enjoyed the workshop and it really is value for money to be able to take away your own 100ml of bespoke perfume. Would throughly recommend