“Fantastic Pizza, good price!”
Review of La Bocca

La Bocca
Ranked #12 of 245 Restaurants in Frejus
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Bought 2 pizza's here to take away last time we were in Fréjus and they were great. Made right before your eyes and within 10 minutes fresh out of the oven! Because of the beach club opposite, there's not much of a view, but they definitely have some of the best pizza's on the boulevard.Very reasonable prices as well.

1  Thank Walkabout-Mike
There are newer reviews for La Bocca

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I've stayed in Frejus a few times, it's one of my favourite places to go on holiday. La Bocca is one of the few restaurants we return to time after time. It's a friendly place, with excellent service and even better food. We always get great service, the staff are extremely helpful with my father, who is a wheelchair user.

The food is always great, we especially rate the mussels, lasagne, salads, pizzas, pastas...the list goes on! La Bocca is a excellent restaurant, I'll definitely be going back!

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Nice tourist restaurant in Frejus Plages. Prices are very reasonable for the area and the portion are large. Service is good, fast and surprisingly friendly. The italian owner oversees the operation and makes sure that guests are happy. We had the Nicoise salad, which could be a meal by itself. The moules (clams) mariniere were more than abundant, easily more than the 1 Kg stated in the menu. Pizzas are also good value. I am sure that in the middle of the summer season the place would be crawling with customers, but in early September it was busy but still available. For comparison other restaurants in Frejus are not nearly as friendly or as good.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We went for a meal here early on an August weekday evening. The service was extremely fast and the staff efficient. We ordered a main course only and it arrived at our table within 5 minutes. The pizzas were proclaimed to be "excellent" by my teenage sons, the pasta "good" by my daughters but the meal was let down by my calzone (seriously underdone) and my wifes entrecote ("The worst I've ever had, darling"). If you are looking for fast and efficient service then this is a good bet, but if we went there again we would stick to the more simple dishes. We have eaten better meals than this on the same street.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

today me and my girlfriend meet with la bocca and honestly i can tell that for our last week Riviera tour we have the best meal ever!!! and considerably cheap! we chose the menu which is for 18 euro starts with awesome mussels and the best ever seafood pizza follows it. we also ordered a tomato salad next to it which is around 5 euro. and at the end kind if chefs choice desert came which included to that menu was also awesome..for drink we select house rose wine which is also so soft and delicious and only 7,60 euro for 50 cl.
i can highly recommend everyone to go and try this restaurant... italian owner which runs all around is also another taste of the place :) for my own i gave 5 over 5 and believe me i understand from this business a bit ;) so final bill for all those is something 32 euros!! and believe me everything we taste was fabulous!!!

greetings... oguz & nastia...

1  Thank oguzers