Ok, we stayed in at the site in Easter 2014 (mid April). We had a 2 bedroom classic plus caravan from eurocamp - number A32.
- the weather was glorious, sunny and hot
- the site was in a great place to tour the French Riviera and see most of the 'must see' places
- the pools were great for kids ( not young ones tho)
- indoor pool and steam room were great
- life guards were good at their job
- staff were friendly
- site was clean and tidy
Pretty good then.........................but
- site is VERY close to the Motorway and you can hear the noise of speeding traffic constantly during the night
-pool slides are made of rough concrete (I know!)- they can skin you and rip your cossie.
- the pool sun beds are tied together so you are limited to where you sit or who next to - the lifeguards would not untie them.
- the site restaurant is average at best with a very limited menu
- the bar is very tacky and Butlins like. It's also very expensive.
- the site billed itself as fully open, although there were no kids activities at all- very disappointing.
- the site wifi is very very expensive.
- I could imagine the pool areas, bar and restaurant not being able to cope in peak season.
- the nearest town - frejus, is not very nice unfortunately. We could not find anywhere nice to eat at all.
So, all in all more negatives than positives for us although we did have a great holiday. I think this was more to do with our trips out, the weather and our own entertainment, rather than anything to do with the site.
Would I return........No
would I recommend to my family and friends..... No
Review is as honest as can be and our personal opinion only.
If you want to know any more I am happy to answer any questions.