See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2017

rooms clean - spacious, spacious parking - bit for breakfast only jam, Nutella and little cjees - for those who don`t like sweat breakfast or having lactose intolerance : nothing ! No salami or ham .... manager must be muslim.. ? ... but most of the clients are not!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
David_et_son_equipe, Gérant at Ibis Budget Frejus Saint Raphael Centre et Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Sir I think you are racist and I think filed complaint against you

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Clearly a budget hotel is not expected to provide the level of service of better quality hotels, but this place is truly awful. First of all the reception is only manned for a limited time, so if you arrive in the evening then hard luck. They claim to provide a service in English out of hours, but when I called and spoke English they just hung up. When I called and spoke French and said I had a problem they hung up. They offer free parking but there was no room in the car park, so I had to park on the street 200 metres away. I only managed to get access to my room after another guest arrived and showed me how to check in. When I got to the room it smelled of cigarette smoke and was dirty. The floor was sticky. I wiped the bathroom floor with the towel provided and it was filthy (see photo below). I tried calling the telephone number provided to ask for another room (several times) but no-one answered. The bed was uncomfortable. In the morning I tried to complain to the person at reception but she said there was nothing she could do. I tried to contact the management but they do not answer any messages I have left. I can only conclude that they really do not care what their guests think. Altogether I am very disappointed and will never use Ibis again, and will never recommend anyone else to use them.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank FrequentTravellers58
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Been staying here for 5 years. Basic but clean and rooms nice and large.
However arrived to a room stinking of smoking so requested new one.
Told by nanagement they would come in 2 hours to sort it out.
And yes they took 2 hours to come to the hotel and give me a new room despite the fact they live on the first floor.
Never ever again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We came to this hotel during a short stay in French Riviera. We travelled with our dog and almost every accomodation wasn't available because of it was the third week of August. We got a small but comfortable room to share with our daughter and dog, which was very cleaned but kind of small. Breakfast is decent but nothing special. Wifi, TV and free parking. Good price and overall recommended for business and cheap budgets!

Stayed: August 2016
david n, Gérant at Ibis Budget Frejus Saint Raphael Centre et Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Gabriela whole team of Ibis Budget Frejus Centre thanks you for taking the time to evaluate us following your stay . Your excellent ratings and affect us much . Your satisfaction is our priority. It was a pleasure to welcome you and hope to see you soon for another stay . See you soon. best regard

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This hotel is within walking distance to the beach and great restaurants and bars.
Our room was very clean and comfortable with excellent free wifi .
Reception very friendly and helpful.
The parking is secure and free, a rarity in Europe !

Stayed: June 2016
david n, Gérant at Ibis Budget Frejus Saint Raphael Centre et Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Hello,

The whole team thanks you for taking the time to submit your review .
Your thoughts affect us very much and support us in our work.
We are very concerned about your comments thanks to you that we go and give our best to meet your expectations.

We hope to see you soon in a future passage on Frejus.

See you soon.