1,065 results
All reviews sea view per day beach bar good sized rooms location is excellent visited this hotel buffet breakfast marina balcony car frejus astonishing sunbeds riviera
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My wife and I are travelling down to the Amalfi coast and decided to stop for a few days on the Cote D azore and chose this hotel.

On arrival to set the scene I am a 66 year old male with health issues and a Blue Badge holder with only slight help our car was unloaded, we had a months load of baggage so by the time I got to the room I was in discomfort. I enquired about park and was told there was none but told there was free parking 150 mtrs away, which turned out to be 400 mtrs , now you may say that's not far but when you have walking issues, hence Blue Badge! it is.

The room was tired and needed the carpets cleaning.

For a 4 star hotel I would at best say it was ok.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire B, Directeur général at Mercure Thalassa Port Frejus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Thalassa Port Fréjus. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

The Welcome team will be helpfull, and with you comment we want to explain them the importance to explain, and help on arrival.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Uncomfortable, minimal and tight room with space having to be divided as you walk through the accommodation.
Location good, easy access, but parking tight and uncomfortable.
Poor hygiene, with urine stains on the toilette floor as well as in the shower room.
Little or no replenishment of bath amenities, frigobar with poor functioning without cooling absolutely nothing that warranted a good drink after a hot beach day. Unfortunate

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Claire B, Directeur général at Mercure Thalassa Port Frejus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

For the marble in the bathroom, it's not urine on it, but a technical problem with this marble. We will check the function of frigobar in the room, we do not have this remarks from client these last days.
Again we are sorry for the problem, but do not hesitate to tell us during your stay, we can talk about, and find solution.
Regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel for one week on business trip, so travelled alone.
Location is excellent , directly on the beach and near the port.
Rooms mostly have a balcony and view but the decor is old. Quite satisfactory and clean.
My intention was to use the gym for a run prior to work or after . The opening times of 09.00am to 6.45pm are not very flexible to meet the needs of someone who is in meetings all day. So I brought my gym kit but didn’t manage to use the facilities because of this.
The staff were friendly especially Anaise who seem to run the bar and everything else in the evenings.
On check out I requested a taxi to the airport . Let’s just say a “shuttle” taxi arrived and wanted me to wait for others in their rooms so we could “share” . Total wrong interpretation of what a business customer would want by reception. I was late arriving at the airport and didn’t manage to get all the work done because of this .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Claire B, Directeur général at Mercure Thalassa Port Frejus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments that we will share with all the staff.
We understand your dissatisfaction concerning the fitness gym, but it is located at the institute and for security reason the access is not allowed after closing time of the Institute.
I saw you on departure and be sure that the reception team was reminded to the order on the call of taxis and not shuttle !
We hope to welcome you for a next stay in Frejus.

Best regards

Fabienne Perthon
Room Division Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Nice hotel close to the beach. Confortable bedrooms. Breakfast in the room with fresh juice and gluten free option. Good services and reception open 24/24. The guest can enjoy the hammam and the pool. Too bad the pool needs to be refreshed and the hours ar restricted.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Claire B, Directeur général at Mercure Thalassa Port Frejus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments that we will share with all the staff.
We are sorry that the pool didn't suits you, and hope to meet you during your next stay to talk about it.
We hope to welcome you soon in Fréjus.
Best regards

Fabienne Perthon
Room Division Manager

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place ticks a lot of boxes. Great facilities, pools and right on the beach! Clean and good sized rooms. Most rooms have views of marina or sea, both are lovely. Handy for all the restaurants and bars in the marina and you can also walk the along the promenade of Fréjus Beach into Saint-Raphaël. The restaurant is a bit expensive but of good quality and service. Do it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Claire B, Directeur général at Mercure Thalassa Port Frejus, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Thalassa Port Fréjus.