“Well worth the money”

Ecole du ski francais ESF Isola 2000
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Our kids were on their second skiing holiday so need to go into ski school. The ski school times were excellent (9am) so my wife and I could go off skiing on our own, return for a hot chocolate and still be back in time to get the kids from ski school.

1  Thank Chris W
There are newer reviews for Ecole du ski francais ESF Isola 2000

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We booked via the website then went into the office & spoke to the ladies serving to absolutely make sure the instructors spoke good English. The staff were not very friendly, yes sorry our french is poor but we were very, very polite & apologetic. Anyway this didn't work, clearly, as we got 2 instructors who spoke very poor English. Our children really didn't understand hardly anything, they learned by watching & copying. I think the lady ski instructor was from Peru??? The man had such a strong accent, we could barely understand him too... All in all a painful disappointing experience. Pleas don't say you have English speaking instructors if you don't!!

2  Thank Cecile793
Reviewed 1 April 2012

ESF is not cheap but my instructor who could speak English tailored the hour's lesson well.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

My daughter (17) and I had a private one hour lesson - it was fantastic loads of tips and help - well worth it and not expense - around 40 Euros for both of us. Well book earlier in the week next time.

1  Thank FussyMidAgedWithKids
Reviewed 22 February 2012

They have a group of wonderful ski instructors who help people to become the best they can be. The two instructors who really helped us were Sebastian and Phillipe. After 5 days my son achieved the level above where he was expected to be and received a 1 star badge. He could even ski backwards down the slope by the last day. This was testament to their patience and encouragement and we couldn't fault them.

1  Thank PLODS