The best located hotel in Juan Les Pins if you want a beach as a front garden. The building is 70s looking, which is almost fashionable again, despite its black shiny window panels. Near the station too and with its own car park so getting there is a breeze.
We stayed a week and found it to have a varied menu although the temptation to eat at some of Juan Les Pins other beachfront restaurants is impossible to resist.
Quirky Retro bar was fun too complete with gaudy plastic seats.
We go to JLP a lot so usually try somewhere different each time just for the experience, but the Garden Beach is unique in its location to the sandy beaches, so I'm sure we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Beach Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Juan les Pins, one of the most famous resorts on the French Riviera. Leisure and corporate guests will enjoy the superb amenities this world class hotel has to offer including two restaurants, a relaxing spa with indoor swimming-pool and business corner. The Garden Beach Hotel offers direct access to a private sandy beach with breathtaking views of the Cap d'Antibes and the Bay of Cannes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garden Beach
- Le Meridien Juan-Les-Pins
- Juan-Les-Pins Le Meridien