We used this hotel as a base for a weekend away with friends. Room was fine. View was superb. We didn't have breakfast here as across the road you could have a 7.5 or 10 euro set breakfast which was considerably cheaper than the hotel. First day we paid 20 euro for a sun lounger and subsequent days we hadnt realised that 5 metres away is a free beach right next to the hotel loungers! Overall it is a great location for free beach and a buzzy nightlife. It is however an expensive part of the world with a taxi from Nice airport costing 90 euros and small beer in the hotel being 6 euros. Stay here for the view and location but drink and eat at one of the many places on your doorstep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Beach Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Juan les Pins, one of the most famous resorts on the French Riviera. Leisure and corporate guests will enjoy the superb amenities this world class hotel has to offer including two restaurants, a relaxing spa with indoor swimming-pool and business corner. The Garden Beach Hotel offers direct access to a private sandy beach with breathtaking views of the Cap d'Antibes and the Bay of Cannes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garden Beach
- Le Meridien Juan-Les-Pins
- Juan-Les-Pins Le Meridien