AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Juan-les-Pins
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lovely hotel. Not far from the town. Pricey but then everything inJuan Le pins is. Best room is with a pool view. Very comfortable enjoyable stay there. The beach is a bit of a walk but well wortitwhen you get there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel two nights while traveling with a tour group a couple weeks ago.
This is a nice hotel with great location and absolutely outstanding customer service.
My huge thanks go to Morgane for helping me with internet connection which I urgently needed for work. She provided all possible and impossible solutions to resolve my problems.
I agree with other recent reviewers: phenomenal service!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The accommodations and location were ideal for a relaxed vacation, but what truly made our stay remarkable was the outstanding service provided by our concierge, Alan. He went above and beyond! Our rental car GPS was programmed to Russian, and he spent time calling personal friends and fellow employees to help switch the language to English. He was also quite helpful in assisting us with booking recreational tours. Nice hotel, great location, and phenomenal service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Compared to other AC hotels we've stayed in, this location clearly understands Marriott hospitality standards. Front desk staff very welcoming and eager to please. Special shout-out to Morgane who helped us get settled and is a great ambassador for the chain. Rooms are nicely appointed and common areas have updated look and buzz about them. Indoor pool is a treat as is the little balcony attached to our room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
charles r, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Serviceprof,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. My team is very proud to deliver their best service to our guests.

I've passed your comments to my team and i'm sure this will contribute to perpetrate the high service we always try to give. We have entered the Marriott family last year and we're very proud.

Looking forward to welcome you back shortly.
Kind regards,
Charles Richez

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I staid at this hotel last September with my boyfriend for a short break on the French Riviera and I was a bit concern from previous reviews but the price was attractive compared to other 5* and we were keen on the inside pool as we weren't sure about the weather.. We weren't disappointed! The hotel has a lot to offer, nice balconies where you can sit and enjoy a nice aperitif (we were lucky with the weather!), huge sauna and inside heated pool, really central (you're right in the shopping and restaurant area) and has been refurbished recently. So my guess is that some of the reviews might date from the pre-refurbishment period. Anyway great value for money and for the one who want to go Antibes the hotel provides a free shuttle service. I wouldn' t say it's a 5* plus but it's great value for money.

Room Tip: if you have vertigo ask for a lower floor as the view on the inside courtyard is quite vertiginous o...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
charles r, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Lee100,
Thank you so much for your nice comments which I have shared with my team. This definitely helps us to grow our efforts to deliver the best service to our guests.
I hope to welcome you back very soon.
Best regards,
Charles

Reviewed 26 October 2013

i was here recently for 4 days on business, while there in the meeting rooms and dining room there was a pervasive smell of drains. This is my lasting memory. The food was ok , but slow service even for France. One night we had a bar that opened at 12-00, and we arived at 11-30. so they wouldn't serve us early- but they had closed the public bar- if you wanted a beer- sorry no luck. Not the service I expect from a 4 star hotel. location OK a 5 mins stroll to the beach. Also didnt like the room as it only had a shower and wasnt particularly large, with no features that differentiate it from any other "budget" hotel i have stayed in.
Breakfast was unadveturous and eggs always cold.

Room Tip: the rooms were nearly all the same, but higher floors might give you a glimpse of the sea
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank john c
Frederic_Schaub1, Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear “John C”,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your time to share your experience.
We are happy that you have appreciated some of the services at the AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins. However, we are sorry that some of them did not meet your expectations.

We can assure you that we take the feedback of our customers very seriously in order to improve our services.

We hope to see you again in the future at the AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

On behalf of Room #s 421 , 420 , 533 and 342; I would like to express my deepest gratitude for the ultimate customer service experience I have ever witnessed from AC Ambassadeur hotel and its team.

The check in was quick and all our rooms were perfect with an excellent city view. The staff helped in giving all information about the city, shopping streets, restaurants and more...

Celine & Morgane spoke excellent English and were very hospitable during our stay ; so now that AC Ambassadeur will always be on top of my mind in my next visits, rest assured that I will not save an effort spreading positive words around the great experience.

Only negative comment that i have is that breakfast is very very expensive with minimal variety.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HeshamBanhawy
Frederic_Schaub1, Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Cher “HeshamBanhawy”,

Thank you for your very nice review.

We are delighted to know that your stay was pleasant and that you really appreciated our hotel and its services.

Looking forward to welcome you again at the AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes – Juan les Pins.

Warm Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juan-les-Pins
Garden Beach Hotel
#3 of 47 in Juan-les-Pins
Hotel Juana
Hotel Juana
#7 of 47 in Juan-les-Pins

Been to AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins? Share your experiences!