I stayed here with my 3 children and mother for 3 nights. We were met by Claude at the entrance who was extremely helpful with our bags as I unloaded 3 children and my elderly mother. He suggested I park in an adjacent parking (Palais des Congres) lot for a much cheaper 3 day rate. I was pleasantly surprised when I parked my car and Claude came to find me to make sure I knew how to purchase the correct ticket and find the closest exit to the hotel. Above and beyond helpful and friendly. Louise at the front desk was also extremely helpful - she always remembered who we were, was so friendly with my young children, and researched the answers to our questions. For example, when another colleague didn't know the price for children at the breakfast buffet and suggested that I ask at the restaurant, Louise overheard our conversation and called the restaurant immediately, and in a friendly and professional way informed her colleague so that she could pass along the information. The breakfast buffet is free for children under 12. My only service complaint would be at the breakfast buffet. I had to ask 3 servers who could clear a table for us. Each person I asked said that it wasn't their job, that there was someone in charge of the outside area. In the end I cleared a table myself and I saw others do the same. We didn't see a single staff person outside for over 15 minutes? Location is great, especially during the Jazz Festival. The beach club was wonderful, food great, open beach and safe swimming for children and really fun, young, friendly staff! A good experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins