AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Juan-les-Pins
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel is nice, the staff are very pleasant and helpful. The facilities are good, rooms pool, gym, bar etc.

The only drawback is that there is no free WiFi or breakfast for Marriott Gold Elite members.

I am still here so will post again later this week.

Room Tip: If you are Marriott Gold expect to get no additional benefits as they do not apply.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen H

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really nice hotel. Large rooms with balcony. Staff were really helpful. Nice indoor and outdoor pool. Lunch in the bar is very expensive. There is a supermarket called Casino right next door with you fancy a fresh takeaway budget lunch.
Location excellent, close to the beach and town centre.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vel2006
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It’s a perfect hotel for a short Holiday break. We stayed for 1 week in this hotel and our overall feeling was more than perfect. Friendly staff and a superb service at the pool. The rooms are renovated , clean and they have a perfect AC. Breakfast buffet is not very voluminous but the quality is good and you can order any kind of eggs. You can’t use the parking under the hotel if you have an SUV or similar size car. You must park your car in the parking garage across from the hotel and this is very expensive for a week. Wifi is not free in the hotel, they charge € 15,- per day for a really slow connection

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank012
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Just stayed here for a week which tied in with my birthday and have to say I had a great time. Sure I have stayed in much much better 5 star hotel but for the money I payed for a room in peak season it was terrific. The rooms are comfortable and modern and the poll area very nice indeed. The best part of the hotel though is the staff. What a great, friendly helpful bunch of people. A special mention to the girls at reception particularly the lovely blond lady from the Ukraine sorry I have forgot your name darling !! But you know who you are. Will be returning for sure and would just like to say thank you to everyone there.

Room Tip: Maybe try to avoid facing the road although it didn't bother us!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank FastChar
Alina_Glomot1, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear FastChar,

On behalf of the whole team AC Ambassadeur, I warmly thank you for your very nice comment!

It was a pleasure to host you and it is such a reward for us to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our lovely hotel!

Iryna from the front desk has been very pleased with your kind words.

You know that we remain at your entire disposal whenever you are in need of a relaxing moment.

Kindest regards,
Alina Glomot
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice. There is a nice lobby area and pool. The rooms were also nice. Really no complaints about the facility itself.

The biggest negative: the hotel's "private beach" is about 5 minute walk away and you have to pay for an umbrella for the entire day to use it (just like all of the other private beaches here). You can't use your own towel on the beach. The only advantage for hotel guests is the ability to reserve an umbrella in advance (something that the adjacent beach also allows and for 3 euro cheaper).

The one other (small) negative: we were asked on check-in if we would want a bottle of water everyday because we are Platinum members. Then, we only got the water on the first day and once thereafter (we stayed for 7 nights). It wouldn't have been a big deal, had they not offered it originally. But to offer and not deliver is a bit annoying.

With the exception of a desk clerk named Louise, the front desk staff themselves were not particularly friendly, but nor were they rude.

One employee (Claude) went the extra mile to make sure we got a ride to our train when the taxi did not show.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly, I'd like to thank Elisabeth for being a wonderful host in welcoming us to this stylish, contemporary, well run hotel. I'd very much like to extend my gratitude to Melanie and Melania who are the happiest, most cheerful front of house team members I have ever had the pleasure to meet. The breakfast team were incredibly attentative as were the bar team and concierge.

Modern, well maintained and spacious rooms. Great communal areas (see mammooshka h photos). Do not listen to the moans and gripes of other unappreciative guests - They made me very anxious before my visit but I was quickly reassured by a welcomed email from the management. Thank you to all of you - I hope to be able to visit you all again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alina_Glomot1, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Mammooshka H,

Thank you very much for your endearing comments about our hotel and for noticing the organization we run by.

We have passed on your gratitude to Melanie and Melania and have congratulated Elisabeth as well. Our breakfast team as well as our concierge and barmen have been touch by your kind comments also.

We can’t wait to welcome you back some other time and will be waiting for your return with pleasure.

Alina Glomot,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here with my 3 children and mother for 3 nights. We were met by Claude at the entrance who was extremely helpful with our bags as I unloaded 3 children and my elderly mother. He suggested I park in an adjacent parking (Palais des Congres) lot for a much cheaper 3 day rate. I was pleasantly surprised when I parked my car and Claude came to find me to make sure I knew how to purchase the correct ticket and find the closest exit to the hotel. Above and beyond helpful and friendly. Louise at the front desk was also extremely helpful - she always remembered who we were, was so friendly with my young children, and researched the answers to our questions. For example, when another colleague didn't know the price for children at the breakfast buffet and suggested that I ask at the restaurant, Louise overheard our conversation and called the restaurant immediately, and in a friendly and professional way informed her colleague so that she could pass along the information. The breakfast buffet is free for children under 12. My only service complaint would be at the breakfast buffet. I had to ask 3 servers who could clear a table for us. Each person I asked said that it wasn't their job, that there was someone in charge of the outside area. In the end I cleared a table myself and I saw others do the same. We didn't see a single staff person outside for over 15 minutes? Location is great, especially during the Jazz Festival. The beach club was wonderful, food great, open beach and safe swimming for children and really fun, young, friendly staff! A good experience overall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NHR51
Alina_Glomot1, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear NHR51,

I am so glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I truly thank you for your positive comments about our staff, I assure you I have past your nice words to Louise and Claude.

I am happy to see that you have noticed the implication of our employees.

I hope to see you and your family back soon.

Kindest Regards,

Alina Glomot
Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juan-les-Pins
Hotel Juana
#1 of 47 in Juan-les-Pins
Les Strelitzias
Les Strelitzias
#5 of 47 in Juan-les-Pins

Been to AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins? Share your experiences!