I stayed at the Best Western Hotel Astoria in Juan-les-Pins (JLP) from June 28 to July 6, 2012, and used this location as a base for day trips to other locations in the Cote d'azure. The hotel is located a 30 second walk from the train station, and two blocks from the ocean front, and the best private beach in JLP. Also a couple of blocks from all the action in the main squares of the town. The hotel is very clean, proper and comfortable. We stayed in room 603, on the top floor, and had a MASSIVE balcony. Beds were vary comfortable (two single beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room which as comfy as the regular beds!!) Free WI-FI a huge added value (worked with my iPad and pc laptop). All of this being said, the hotel is definitely not the fanciest hotel, maybe even a bit dated, but very proper and excellent location. I would stay again without hesitation when visiting JLP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 M From Beach; 30 Min From Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Astoria Hotel Juan-Les-Pins
- Best Western Hotel Astoria
- Best Western Resort Astoria
- Juan-Les-Pins Best Western