This middleclass hotel is in very good condition. The rooms are (as all rooms on the Riviera) small, but the rooms are good maintained. The continental breakfast is a small buffet, nice and with a nice range of bread, cakes and conmidment.
The hotel is situated 2 min from the railway station, 4 min from the restaurants and 5 minutes from good beaches.
If you fly into Nice, you don´t need a rental car. The airport bus stops 10 min walk from the hotel. With the train you reach Cannes, Nice and Monaco easliy. The train runs frequently.
We were here for 4 nights. The hotel is a good place to stay for such mini holiday.
The reception staff are of two kinds - very friendly or not so friendly.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from beach; 30 min from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western FR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Astoria Hotel Juan-Les-Pins
- Best Western Hotel Astoria
- Best Western Resort Astoria
- Juan-Les-Pins Best Western