“Vegan alternatives”

Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Juan-les-Pins
Price range: US$24 - US$82
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Genre : Restaurant de cuisine traditionnelleEn bref : Charmant petit resto. Carte variee allant de la viande de race a une variete de plats vegetariens. Excellentes bieres belges, vins au verre et degustation de rhums agricoles martiniquais.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Good food, but some what expensive. The staff was very nice and fluent in English.
The chilli con tofu is amazing!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Warm caring service in a family run restaurant. Updated classic food. Excellent onion soup and codfish balls served with Thai sweet chili sauce as a dip. An excellent steak tartar with homemade French fries, almost souffled and a small salad. Very good fish as well. Nice, well priced wine list. Overall an very nice experience worthy of a return visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A menu gourmande at lunch time
Craftfully presented, and masterfully prepared food
In a classically and tastefully designed interior back drop, with delightful classical music

1  Thank Leo S
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We went here because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. The woman serving seated us in a corner, gave us menus and then left us for ages. She did eventually come and take our order, and brought us our wine. When our food arrived, she said " I will bring you some bread" but didn't. I tried to attract her attention but couldn't. Another couple had been seated next to us, so closely that I could not get out of my seat without disturbing them. At no point did she ask if our food was ok, or if we wanted any dressing (I was having a salad) or any further drinks/desserts. After we had finished eating it took us 15 minutes to attract her attention to get the bill.Once we paid I had to ask the woman sat next to me to move so I could get out. Maybe we caught them on a bad day. The food was fine, and the staff seemed friendly to other diners, both the server and the chef stopping to chat with other people, but I left feeling we had inconvenienced them by eating there. I wouldn't go again. For 50 euros for 2 main meals and a small carafe of house wine I would expect better service.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Visited on the strength of other trip advisor ratings. Felt a bit disappointed. Restaurant absolutely reeked of frying. Food was reasonable but unexciting, although delivered with a friendly attentiveness. Would not rush back.