We only stayed at this hotel for one night, but it was a great value for the location and room. Our room was upgraded upon arrival, so we had a great corner room with hardwood floors. The hotel staff was very helpful and very nice.
Parking is free anywhere around the hotel, which was useful for us.
The hotel was a quick 3 minute walk to the beach and they have a 20% off deal with one of the beach restaurants on the water, which was nice for us.
Very conveniently located to Antibes, Nice, St. Tropez, etc.
Would recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Art deco hotel, build in 1932, is ideally located 100 meters away from the sandy beaches of Antibes Juan-les-Pins, the city-centre, the Convention Centre and museums. The Hotel Le Grand Pavois*** has 60 spacious rooms and suites (ranging from 18sqm to 37sqm). Most of them have a private balcony and some offer a beautiful view of the sea or the pine forest. Our bedrooms have the air-conditioning and come complete with excellent amenities ( free Wi-Fi, TV flat screen with French and international channels, complimentary hospitality tray with tea and coffee, complimentary toiletries...). The hotel owns a private and closed parking (fee and aminals are welcomed (fee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Grand Pavois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Grand Pavois Hotel Juan-Les-Pins
- Best Western Juan-Les-Pins
- Juan-Les-Pins Best Western