I fell in love with the hotel when I saw some of the pictures in a catalogue, so we decided to stay there for 10 days in July.
When I first saw my room I was very happy because it looked just like in the pictures that I had seen.
The view was perfect, I could see the pool and the ocean from my balcony. My mum had another room (less expensive) and her view wasn't the same. She could only see the ocean (not the part of the beach belonging to the hotel).
Anyway I think that the bed was very comfortable and I really liked the bathroom because it looked modern and had everything I could ask for (shower & bathtub).
The wardrobe was big enough to fit all of my clothes in there and the laptop fit into the safe, nothing to complain about.
The food at the hotel was very good. I loved the hamburgers and the pasta! The only bad thing about the whole thing is that it's pretty expensive, but looking at the room prices it should be clear that it isn't exactly a cheap hotel. So the food is expensive but it also tastes VERY good so I don't regret spending my money on it.
The service was excellent, one day after arriving at the hotel, there was a little reception for the new guest. Some people who work at the hotel (managers of different things etc.) were there to talk to the guests, ask if everything was alright with they're rooms etc. They also offered free champagne and snacks during this reception.
The pool isn't very big but as it's only a few metres away from the beach that's not a big problem. I also really liked that there is a partitioning between the pool and the deck chairs.
Arriving in South France, we had rented a car, so we could easily drive to Cannes (15 min. from Madelieu) or other nice places (St. Raphael, Monaco). There is a big supermarket in Mandelieu which is always good in case you run out of shampoo, want to buy a new book or anything else.
I would definitely recommend the hotel and I'm also planning to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Hotel&Resort is situated on the beach facing the bay of Cannes, on the French Riviera, 25minutes from Nice International Airport.Our 213 rooms and Suites, nicely refurbished on a contemporary design are all equiped with a private terrace, en suite bathroom, high quality bedding, mini bar, TV 16/9, tea and coffee facilities, safe, free WIFI.The Resort provides a full service 24/24 : restaurant, bars, Casino, private sandy beach, swimming pool, fitness room, tennis courts, night club, conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Hotel Mandelieu La Napoule
- Pullman Mandelieu La Napoule
- Accor Mandelieu La Napoule
- Sofitel Mandelieu La Napoule
- Mandelieu La Napoule Sofitel