“Nice vegetarian/vegan restaurant”

Loving Hut
Ranked #18 of 286 Restaurants in Menton
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian and vegan restaurant with a lot of organic ingredients. We serve also many gluten free dishes.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nice place, big menu and many choices of raw food as well. The waiter was very friendly. The price is good compared to the food's quality.

2  Thank Valentina7733

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The good at Loving Hut is really good, fresh and tasty. It is served when it's ready so there may be a gap between individual meals arriving with all members of the party.
I don't know what they use to make the chocolate gateaux, but it is absolutely fantastic and you'd never guess it was vegan!
The atmosphere is more pub extension than fine dining, but with good this nice and well priced, it doesn't matter.
There isn't any alcohol served at the restaurant.

2  Thank Neil H
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is a truly great restaurant. As a veggie, it was such a treat to come somewhere that I could eat anything on the menu! This never happens. My husband is a meat eater, and he really enjoyed it too. I had a tofu steak with mashed, garlic potatoes and vegetables which was delicious. My only small complaint was the lack of alcohol. A glass of wine with this would have been perfect. The location is also great, on the sea front with nice views. We sat out the front and watched the sun set, which was really nice. Service was very good and the price was reasonable (I cant remember exactly how much but it was not expensive). I would definitely come back.

2  Thank BerkshireMash
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The Loving Hut truly provided a loving experience tonight after our long randonée in Menton/Cap d'Ail. Entrée, plat and dessert were all beautifully balanced, well-seasoned and deliciously flavored. Menu is a bit daunting, but the service sweet and welcoming.

Great vegetarian cooking skills on display here at the Loving Hut!

1  Thank dantibes
Reviewed 31 October 2013

As a vegetarian in France, I had seen the good reviews of this place and leapt at the chance to eat something other than pizza/pasta in a restaurant. It did not disappoint.

The menu is vast, containing loads of starters, salads, pasta and rice dishes, other mains and sandwiches. My main criticism is that some of the names are a little overblown, so with a menu this extensive I had a hard time remembering what I had liked the sound of at took ages to choose! We shared the golden spring rolls to start then I had the "Promenade Enchateresse" - a soy steak with a couple of veg sides (see the photo another reviewer has uploaded.) I am not usually one for fake meats, but this was clearly homemade and with a very tasty dressing. My boyfriend had the falafel wrap, which he also enjoyed and was particularly good value.

It was busy, but the service was suitably attentive and our food came promptly. I look forward to trying something else on the menu next time we visit!