“Worst experience of the holiday!”

La Place de Mougins
Reserve with
La Place de Mougins is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Mougins
Price range: US$46 - US$88
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Due to bad weather we were sat upstairs. There was only 1 waiter to serve everyone and very little atmosphere having a table right at the top of the stairs. The menu was limited and the service terrible. I have no idea how this got such a good overall rating on trip advisor, I can not remember when I last had such a bad meal.

2  Thank Carol Y
Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I was here for dinner Sunday 13th of July. The food was amazing! Every dish was a masterpiece for the eye. The service was magnificent and personal, we really had an magic evening. We also got the opportunity to have a little chat with the chief at the end of our evening, a really nice guy. This restaurant was worth every penny, located in the beautiful Mougins village, and we will highly recommend it.

1  Thank Trine F. T
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I've been to in my entire life. .. other than the fact that it's located in Mougin which is a peace of heaven on the french reviera, it also offers the most delicious and creative french dishes ever created by a chef...the food was very yummy, the service is excellent, and the view outside is spectacular if u chose the right table. We loved it and will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Ghada A
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We've come for a visit of the lovely town Mougins, and while strolling around the really nice streets we've come to this restaurant. It looked nice from the outside so we decided to try the lunch here.
The whole experience was AMAZING! We took the chanterelles mushrooms seasonal menu and each and every meal was just exquisite. The staff were very personal and attentive, and the value for money was just great!
We will definitely return. Thank you and well done!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had our annual riviera family here this year. It was the best gourmet lunch so far. I chose the seasonal tasting menu which on our visit was based around the courgette . All five course were fantastic and featured courgette in some form. Perhaps my favorite was the desert which featured a courgette flower. The majority of our party had the gastronomy tasting menu which also looked fantastic.
I think our next summer annual lunch will be here again.