“Very upmarket and nice spa”

Royal Mougins Golf Club
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It is a member's club, so quite posh. Great facilities with spa and restaurant. Very well maintained driveway & greens.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I can't speak highly enough of this hotel. The suite was amazing, staff wonderful, food delicious and facilities suited our every need. Every morning was like waiting up in a brochure. The view from our suite over the 18th hole was a beautiful way to start the day. Yes it was expensive but worth every euro.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

My husband played golf here today, it was a fantastic and varied course (and he should know) I joined him with friends in the evening for dinner on the beautiful terrace overlooking the course, and the food was spectacular. Wonderfully presented, fantastic service, and my lobster risotto was the best I have ever tasted. My husband seriously needs to join this prestigious club, if only so i can eat there!! (I do understand, however, that you don't need to be a member to dine there) I highly recommend this - delightful.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

My 8 year old child managed to enter the kitchen of the restuarant. I believe he was playing and running around. He later told me that the kichen area was very dirty, The following day i went into the kitchen to see for myself and it was true; The floor was disgusting and i am sure i saw some sort of mouse trap. i would not recomend for eating . the downstairs area where you get changed and showered, smells of urine.

3  Thank jones e
Reviewed 15 July 2010

if you love peace and quiet and golf this is the place for you. royal mougins golf course is simply beautiful and the service at the villas is the best. the course is quiet and peaceful and play is unrushed. we had the chance to play four times while in mougins. its a very challenging course for anyone. the view from the villas is crazy good. we were there when air conditioning wasnt even needed. the pool area is small and quiet and very private. the staff very capable and efficient. the restaurant is fabulous at the golf club but if you choose to go out to dinner there are many choices in the area. a car and gps is a must to find most anything.

2  Thank groovygirl954