“Always the best burger in the French riviera”
Review of Le Woody's

Le Woody's
Ranked #114 of 2,157 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$24 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have tested so many “so called” burger places around that I keep coming here ... from Antibes to Monaco there is no such place. Great service, very tasty burgers with the perfect balance between each ingredients ... as I said : there is no such place in the area

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The burgers were very good. Homemade everything; fries and bread included. The burger was cooked to a perfect medium, as ordered. Good selection of beers and drinks. The service was fast and super friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We ate at a woodsy after a big day out and it was just what e needed. Fast service, well cooked food and pleasant staff. Recommended.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Go to an American diner! Woody's was just possibly the best burger I've had. I had the cheeseburger and chips approx €14, the burger was moist and cooked to perfection and the chips were great too. For desert we had the snickers cup a bit pricey at €9 but very sweet and delicious too. Good service too.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Le Woody' s on my way home from work.

Most places you can tell how good the food is by the toilets... the toilets here are nothing special, but don't let that deter you

I was dying for ribs and was happy to see that they had 2 variations. One with parmesan and on BBQ. I went with the BBQ, as this is my preference.

Whilst waiting, I ordered a Woodys Larger. Now TBH, the Largers in Nice are not that great, but here was I was in for a big supprise. The taste and consistency was almost (but not quite) on par with that of my Fabourite Czech beers.

The main came and I had asked for it to be well done. Most places, you have to reiterate this to them, mostly it comes as medium. This was "Char Grilled".

The ribs were very good indeed and I have to say, they were thoroughly enjoyed. They came with fries - which if I'm honest, were in the top 3 fries I've ever eaten.

Desert was a chese cake, but TBH this never worked for me. It was quite small, with a nice consistency but was probably ruined with the "overkill" of rasbery sauce. I'd say, if they gave 95% less sauce, it may have been better.

All in all, its a very good place to eat and 100% I'm coming back for another meal