“Authentic pizza and nice ambience”
Review of Acqua e Farina

Acqua e Farina
Reserve with
Acqua e Farina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely pizzeria restaurant in old town.
Big thanks to Francesco for looking after us.
Would definitely recommend to grab early dinner outside during the summer to absorb the atmosphere of Nice old town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza was delicious, classic Italian Neopolitan with thick yummy crust and thin middle with greAt tomato sauce. Delivery was quick! Would recommend :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm european, I eat mediteranean food often, especially italian since I live close, and this is one of my favorite restourants in the world now! The team that works there is almost completly italian (so if you speak italian as I do, do chat with them, they will be glad) which makes the food even better. They are kind, they speak english too and the gnocchi 4 formagi (4 cheeses) that I ate were just epic! I got the in a bowl, literally! It's in the old city center so it's even more charming! Do try the gnocchi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this pizzeria last night and did not want our meal to end! It was sooo good oh my god!
We had pizza and pasta both were so fresh and flavourful.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The gnocchi tasted very well, but it was a bit boring. With some four-cheese sauce and extra vegetables this could potentially be amazing.

As for dessert, we ordered the panacotta, which turned out to be very mediocre.

Friendly staff!