“Not bad”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We had our lunch me and my wife at this restaurant ... As I saw the review I was hesitating to go .. But everything went well my wife had spaghetti polonaise and was good ... For my self I had octopus served with rice and it was good too ... This was a second visit after years back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very nice pizza's, good service, good variety. We have had pastas and Nicois specialties at past visits and enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

L'Ecurie is a charming restaurant in Old Nice. It had an excellent menu with many regional specialties. The bread was fantastic and I liked the beignets that I had for dinner. The white wine that accompanied the meal was likewise very nice and chilled to perfection. The service was excellent and the waitstaff was very friendly. I would definitely eat at l'Ecurie again!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stopped by for lunch one day because we liked the decor of the restaurant in Old Nice. Sat outside. Once our server acknowledged us we had great food and service. Inexpensive wine by the craft and nonstop people watching. Spaghetti was really good. I would definitely go back but since there are countless restaurants to try and we are always searching for that gem it may have to wait until next trip.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

My wife and I ate here last night and had the higher level set menu for 29 euros each. It was all of a very good standard and we enjoyed every one of the 4 courses and of course the kir royal apertif! Including a caraf of wine our bill total was 65 euros for the two of us and we were very well fed both in quantity and in quality. The atmosphere was good and the restaurant itself was immaculate and staff very helpful.

All in all we wish we'd found it sooner and we'll definitely be back!

We did see a dog on a chair as noted in another review but sometimes people need to remember this isn't the UK!?! Caused us no bother and no one batted an eye lid