“A real taste of local specialities”

L'Ecurie Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
La Seyne-sur-mer, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real taste of local specialities”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the 2nd time I have dined there. It is very centrally located (Rue du marché), offers a small dining room and a few tables in the street . Very close to square with courthouse. the staff are smiling and take time to speak to you and speak other languages than French - yes it does happen in the French Riviera -the food most importantly is really delicious, with home made pizzas, fresh pasta and local dishes from Nice (courgette or aubergine fritters, sardine stuffed with herbs...for dish called "dégustation". I recommend this place.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Norwich
“Very poor”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had dinner at L'Ecurie last week. I had the mussels which had been completely over cooked, they were ruined, we pointed this out to the waiter, who didn't think it was a problem. My partner had a pizza, which was bland and again over cooked. Very disappointing!

1 Thank NorwichTraveller
Sylvania, Ohio
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The only place we at in France for 2 weeks where I can say I definitely would not return nor recommend. The food was just okay, but we had particularly poor service.

Basel, Switzerland
“Dinner at L'Ecurie Restaurant , Nice”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We visited it in mid May. Very friendly waiter. Good atmosphere. We will definitely go back and would in particular recommend the plat Nicoise as a starter.

Visited May 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Not bad”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We had our lunch me and my wife at this restaurant ... As I saw the review I was hesitating to go .. But everything went well my wife had spaghetti polonaise and was good ... For my self I had octopus served with rice and it was good too ... This was a second visit after years back