“Great place all around!”

Pensione Alessandra
Pensione Alessandra
Ranked #33 of 45 Nice B&B and Inns
Cracow
“Great place all around!”
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I must say that I'm very happy with what I encountered there, during my stay in Nice.
Location is really good, being just a corner for the main street in the city.
So there is really close to anywhere, and there is no need to use public transportation generally.
To the beach you have like max 15minutes of pleasant walk among all those fancy stores so you will not be bored.
Also from Pensione Alessandra you have like 3minutes to the train station, and this you may consider as a real trat, as you will find yourself taking trips to all those beautiful cities/villages around Nice, and after long day of traveling, it is good to just jump off the train and be at home almost instantly.
But what is really the most important factor in my recommendation is this great service this place provides.I mean there is this very nice young lady that you will meet there, and she is all professional, you will feel save around her, you will feel good, and morover you will be welcomed, and that is important because this human factor doesn't come with the territory you cannot take it for granted, and you will not always find that professional/friendly people.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank Carlito666

Families
Oxford
Reviewed 1 September 2009

Everything was great value for money and I wish I had stayed here instead of my first night at Hotel Beau Rivage which was overrated and left me under whelmed...The only thing is that the building is marked with the number of the house(3) and not "Pensione Alessandra" as I expected so I found myself wandering up and down the street for a while. Also, the entry code I had been emailed by Expedia was wrong so I couldn't enter the building until someone was coming out! If it had been at night it could have been very problematic,especially for a female by herself like me so keep their phone number handy.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo