“Probably the best ice I've ever had”

Glacier Arlequin Gelati
Ranked #2 of 45 Dessert in Nice
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In 2006, Roberto, original artisan glacier Milan opens Arlequin Gelati Italiani in Nice. His creative approach, its taste pronounced for innovation, knew enchant and surprise the taste buds of all customers. Today Roberto continues to search for your pleasure, the finest ingredients and the most subtle flavors all around the world. Soft and rounded flavors, spoken or delicate, ice in Arlequin is primarily an extraordinary experience common, a journey of the senses of taste sensations to none. What moments of happiness for our child's soul!
London, United Kingdom
“Probably the best ice I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Located right next to the station, this place really amazed me with their ice cream. They serve various flavours of ice you probably never had before, but the server was kind enough to let us taste a couple of flavours before choosing.

The ice cream is amazing. It's full of flavour and texture is great, and each bite will get you to heaven for a couple of seconds.

It's not cheap, however I would definitely go back. You should go here!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank JeroenGilde
ArlequinGelati, Responsable relations clients at Glacier Arlequin Gelati, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear JeroenGilde,

Thank you for your review, we're happy that you enjoyed your visit.

We expect to see you soon,

Cordially,

• Korean first
Nice, France
“Great icecream, rude service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We often go to this icecream shop as it is next to a children's shoe shop and on the way to the park.
Last time we went I asked for an icecream in a cone for my 4 year old, and I was met with a loud sigh and a comment of "well they're in the cupboard, can't you have a cone instead". I replied no I'd like a cone, so the server sighed again and finally I got one icecream in a cone. I also ordered one scoop for me in a pot and was charged for 3 scopes, I only realised when I was half way down the road! Not a great experience and hopefully a one off, I can only presume I was treated like this as they thought I was a tourist and wouldn't be back...it's a shame as I'll think twice about going here again.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kate R
ArlequinGelati, Responsable relations clients at Glacier Arlequin Gelati, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Kate R,

Thank you for your review, we're so sorry about what happened at the shop. It's not the normal way that we treated our clients, even if they are tourist or not. We'll talk about it to our employees in order to know what happened and to be sure that it will be the last time that it happens. Moreover, if there has been a mistake with the bill, of course be sure to be refunded, just go to the shop so we can apologize and offer you something (ask for frederic or roberto).

Hope we'll see you soon, and we apologize again,

Cordially,

Worldwide Traveler
“Lickedity Split Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

After a long walk through the old city, we were headed to the Marche Liberation for market supplies, and happened across this shoppe. We enjoyed two scoops each: Caramel/chocolate, Malaga, pistache, and noisette... creamy and satisfying. The staff was delightful, and the serving size just the right amount for an afternoon snack.

2 Thank adventuregirl62
ArlequinGelati, Responsable relations clients at Glacier Arlequin Gelati, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Miss adventuregirl62,

Thank you for your review about us, it's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your visit at Arlequin Gelati,

Hope we'll see you soon again,

Best Regards,

Istanbul, Turkey
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were there with our kids we think it was fantastic boutique, I strongly recommend to go there
if you like ice cream, maybe it a little bit expensive

AZ
“Excellent Gelato - Nice outside seating area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was an impulse stop after wandering around Monaco I was checking out this neighborhood.

There is a good number of tables outside to sit and enjoy your Gelato

2 Thank Trvl2hnt