“Best persian”
Review of Safran

Safran
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Safran is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #526 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$15 - US$34
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A magnificent view of the big blue and the port of Nice, come to taste our Mediterranean and Persian specialties for 8 years. You will have the possibility to eat à la carte or with menus, all our kitchen is homemade with fresh products. Our meats are Halal. A catering service is also available everywhere on the French Riviera.
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great food ...bueatiful view....extremly friendly staff.. I would strongly recommend this resturant ... the food is a mix mediterian and persian. However, I have tried only the persian food

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We landed here because a favourite restaurant was closed but were well received and sat outside overlooking the harbour. This is a pleasant part of Nice. There were special offers for lunch and we had one of these which was very good value. There is plenty choice and the food is well prepared and presented.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Safran -- poulet avec pomegranate juice is perfectly devine. Tender chicken in dark, rich wonderful gravy! On rice that is none less than perfection - Casual design interior and exterior, superb food - would go back and back and back. Merci, Madame Sonja.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I'm iranian , every where I'm going , I must try persian foid if I find it , in the nice I went to safran restuarent and I did eat very tasty and good persian foods . I love that .

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Good value, tasty food, average service.

We ate on the 10th anniversary of the port, so there was a special set menu. Enough choice for us, but can't comment on the usual menu.
Average service, but it was chaos due to the parade.

I'd probably return for a good value decent meal.