Le Meridien Nice
Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$148
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$130
  • Room Service
Best Western Alba Hotel(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$135
US$403
US$309
  • Pool
Hotel de la Fontaine(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$150
Agoda.com
US$168
US$163
US$116
Best Western Hotel So'Co(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,241 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop restaurantold townsea viewtop floorsun loungerscorner roommediterranean seaexecutive roomlarge balconyfrench rivieracote d'azursea frontmonte carlopromenadeterrassemonaco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The website shows nicely renovated rooms...but our room was old and run down. The beds are very small and the mattresses slip off of their base frequently. We requested a room with a view and were given a view of other rooms overlooking nothing.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Our family of four including a 2 year old and 6 month old stayed for several nights. Some of the standout features for us: very quiet rooms, plenty of storage; large bed; soaking tub; great location; very helpful staff; rental car company in the same building. I thought it smart they offered ways to use points to purchase amenities - our transformer stopped working and I used SPG points to purchase another one. You can use points for dinner, spa services, etc. We were upgraded and had a spectacular view with a spacious deck.

The quirky: Having to go through the baggage room to use the elevator since we couldn't put the stroller on the escalator; the pool closed early and the deck area was extremely small; the restaurant wouldn't allow me to purchase coffee to go (McDonald's downstairs was the beneficiary); rust on the clothes line left spots.

All in all, we love Nice and would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank wineglobelovers
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I love Nice in the winter - far too busy in the summer. And this is a great hotel to stay in. Right on the Promenade des Anglais with fantastic views over the Baie des Anges where you can watch an amazing selection of nightlife passing by. The reception and bar are on the first floor with great people watching potential and attentive service that lures you to cocktail after cocktail.

Rooms are spacious and I had a nice side vew ofthe sea looking into the garden opposite,

Didn't explore the restaurants as there is so much to choose from locally in terms of eating.

The location alone makes this one a must - but if you are on a budget the Holiday Inn just a short walk away is also good.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Checked in on 7/13, hotel is in a great location, right on Promenade des Anglais and a short 10 minute walk over to Saleya Market.
However, the room conditions were not good at all. I checked into my room and the door would not read the keycard properly (after a second set of keys), the security had to open the room for us. The lever to the toilet broke off and will not flush. When I went back to the front desk to ask for a room change, they were very reluctant and insist on repair. I had to insist that they take the room out of service and check me into another room that they relented. This should have been a no brainer, but I don't understand why they insist on that when you can't even use the toilet. When I passed by the room again after they checked me into another room, I saw a crew of people working on the toilet and door, and they did not look like a small and quick repair.
Besides the great location, the staff does not seem to go out of their way to assist you.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
meridiennice, General Manager at Le Meridien Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Dear Bohghee,
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to learn that you appreciated our location in the heart of the city.
I would like to sincerely apologize for the incident you suffered from, during your stay in our hotel. I will personally seek for further information to avoid this type of inconvenience to happen again. Be assured that the team has been advised of your comments .
With my very best regards,

Pablo Bandala

Reviewed 19 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Le Meridien in Nice for 5 nights in July. We used points so I can't speak to the $ value. We arrived and stayed one night in a very hot room (#737) and were moved to a cooler room (#879) first thing in the morning. The bathrooms in this hotel are quite outdated, the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. Considering the amount of time we were in the room the bathroom wasn't much of a problem.

The common areas, restaurant, pool and staff were fabulous. We aren't typically ones to eat at the hotel restaurant but we knew they had great food (we had a lavish spread of appetizers our first night waiting for the rain to die down, expensive but worth every bite)and had one really nice dinner there. Great ambiance looking over the water, with a DJ spinning light house music and the pool lit up was perfect after a long day. I would even recommend anyone who was not staying here to come by at least for a drink the evening.

The location was right in the middle of the promenade so we were able to walk up one side and back to the hotel and then up the other side and back. The train and busses were only a couple of blocks away so we were easily able to walk to transportation. And there are many car rental places on the same block. Having a pool was expecially nice after 4 days at the beach it was nice to have a pool to change it up for a couple of hours. There is a McDonalds under the hotel where they have Free Wi-Fi however we used our Ipad in the lobby and used the McDonalds connection for free.

The staff was extremely helpful and provided good recommendations. Very accommodating. I would stay here again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple