2,685 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view private beach business room old town close to the airport the bus a city view room town centre sun loungers french riviera nice airport south of france promenade des sea front monte carlo concierge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great pool up top. Prices are expensive, but to be expected from a 4 star hotel in Nice.

Located about 20 mins taxi from Port- on the other side of Nice- but a few small restaurants dotted around if you wanted to walk somewhere.

Gym was decent, and sauna/steam room too. Problem accessing it on the first day, but staff were very helpful.

Would recommend hotel- and will be back!

Room Tip: We paid 60 euros more for a sea view- definately worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
guestrelationR1, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback following your departure from Radisson Blu Hotel Nice.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay that much!

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in Radisson Blu Hotel for your next trip to Nice.

Lionel Servant
Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Hotel Nice & Radisson Blu Hotel Thalasso 1835 Cannes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend spent 4 days at Radisson Blu and we were very satisfied.
Our room was very clean & big, the bed was comfortable.
The staff is amazing, especially Raphael from the roof top restaurant and Boris(?) from the bar who even put candles in the cocktail for our birthday.
Unforgettable experience, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay that much!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was there in 23 august, and I give deposit 300€ they told me in 3 days I will have my money back in my account. I still wait wait to refund my money... I am very disappointed. I call them first time they close my phone and second time I put me to wait 10 min. Nobody give one answer back to me. So be careful when you go there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dragan E
guestrelationR1, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We thank you very much for sharing your feedback after your stay in Radisson Blu Nice Hotel.

The deposit of 300€ was taken as a hold for eventual extras. This hold should have been released upon check out. Please note that we have transferred your request to our accounting department, which will make sure that your deposit is released as quick as possible.

We hope your stay with us satisfied your expectations.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
guestrelationR1, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018