It is a perfect hotel in every aspect to enjoy Nice. It is in the very heart of the city. When you walk out of the hotel, you see the best restaurants around and the most luxurious shopping options all together. The neighbourhood is so live, you don t need to take a cab or bus to travel to the rest of the city. You just need everything for your perfect holiday in your hand. Take the sea view room and wake up every morning with the beautiful look of the endless sea and promenade. Rooms are super new and nicely decorated. Modern and sooo chic. You dont get room service or housekeeping service (even if all you need is a simple bottle opener) in the evening but you forget this when you sit in your balcony and enjoy the view:) Breakfast wasnt that good. Since the location is superb, you dont need to take the breakfast from the hotel. Highly recommend this hotel. Hope you enjoy as much as we do..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice