This is a very nice hotel in a great location. Our room had a fantastic view of the sea and we were very surprised at how quiet it was even though it was on a corner on the second floor. We did not take the breakfast option, but chose instead to eat at several of the cafes located close by. The staff speaks very good English and was very helpful and gracious.
The room was clean, comfortable and spacious and the bath was very large. We loved having the Nespresso coffee machine in the room and put it to good use.
The location was perfect for us. It was an easy walk to the Port, Old Nice and directly across from the Promenade. We were able to walk everywhere and enjoy the views. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice