We had a comfortable and nice decorated room with a possibilliy to make coffee or tea. The breakfast was good, but relatively expensive. Nearby are sufficient cheaper alternatives to have breakfast. The hotel is situated nearby the beach, many restaurants and the old town. The humidity in the room was very low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice