Just returned from a short trip to Nice. The Mercure is quite basic in terms of public areas but the room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The best thing about this hotel is its location... Just off the Promenade des Anglais. The beach is across the road and it is about 10 minutes walk to the old town. The hotel wasn't exactly cheap ..... But then nothing is in Nice.... It was reasonable by comparison (just under £300 for two nights).....
Would definitely recommend Nice for a short trip......lovely weather, great food and the ice cream is an experience..... Now any recommendations for a boot camp???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice