My husband and I travelled to Nice at the begining of May 14 we booked 6 nights at the hotel. Its such an excellent location, opposite the beach and easy walking distance to everything, the staff are excellent. Our room wasn't huge but it had everything you would need for a short stay. On our 2nd day there my husband suffered a heart attack and was admitted to hospital for 15 nights and during this time I was able to continue staying at the hotel. I have to say the staff totally supported me through the ordeal and helped me whenever possible from simple things like where to catch the tram to making calls to the hospital on my behalf. Lets be honest no one goes on holiday expecting awful things to happen but I'm just glad I chose to stay in a hotel where nothing was too much trouble. So I would highly recommend this hotel - thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice