The location, across from the Promenade is perfect, but the hotel is not quality. The reception staff was friendly but the hotel manager was arrogant and unfriendly and in fact suggested we go to a different hotel if we did not like the room because he was not going to give us any other room.We checked in and were shown to a room that smelled of mildew and the reception staff was very accommodating and gave us a different room. Smelled better, still a bit like mildew, and we then realized we were in the basement! We were promised (and paid for) a room overlooking the patio and what we got was a room with a window near the ceiling under the patio! The room was clean and furnished very modestly......it gave us a very bad taste for our first trip to Nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice