I stayed for one night in a terrace room on the 7th floor: the outside terrace is huge with spectacular views (esp. at night over the cathedral).
The bathroom, room and the bed were clean but all the pillows were far to thick for me and I still have a headache from using them 4 days later ...
The f/o staff was very accomodating and always helpful. Great C/I and C/O with a smile and attitude.
Very convenient location, a bit remote from the old town and the promenade but it is a safe and pleasant 20 minute walk.
I would probably consider visiting this hotel for leisure on my next visit to Nice and book a terrace room on the upper floor again. But only if they can provide me with different pillows this time ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame