Campanile Nice - Aeroport
US$173
US$223
US$195
  • Beachfront
Splendid Hotel & Spa(Nice)
US$248
US$283
US$281
US$527
  • Pool
All reviewsairport stopoverpedestrian crossingfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerthe buslate arrivalstayed one nightfive minute walkfive nightsshort staypromenadecoteantibes
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were glad to find a room in this hotel and the reception staff were very friendly and helpful, including help with the excellent parking facilities. I made the mistake of asking for demi pension for the first time, not realising the restriction on food choice this gave. The food we had was barely edible and we both left half of ours - my pasta looked and tasted disgusting, and my husband's potato blinis were inedible. Such a shame; we'd always found Campanile food good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Booked thru internet. Hotel is across the Nice airport ; they have a free hourly shuttle from 6:30am but you need to book it. Rooms are small, clean and with the basic comfort. Friendly 24/7 front desk staff. Parking on premises (10euros/day) with no elevator access, so you have to carry your luggages one floor!! We had an excellent breakfast; there is also a full liquor bar at the hotel.
Its only for one night!

Room Tip: The south/front side is facing the airport and the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NewUlysses
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I selected this hotel for its location directly across from Terminal One of the Nice Airport. In making the reservation I informed the staff that I had a very early flight and had to get to Terminal One by 5:30 AM. I was assured the shuttle was available and would take me. Upon check-in I was informed the shuttle service was NOT available at that hour. Walking was not an option given the logistics of the roadway and lack of sidewalks so I was told to call a taxi.... 3 minute ride.. 19 Euros.... No need for a stripped down airport hotel experience for that kind of taxi ride! Feel misled.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed for one night in April 2013. Hotel is close to the airport and within walking distance. The rooms are small, but ok for price paid. It was very clean and tidy and staff were very attentive to my needs.

All in all a good hotel close to the airport and would choose again if in the Nice Airport area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013

A good advert for the Campanile chain. Our room overlooked the main road facing the airport, but the glazing and air conditioning gave us a good night's sleep. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Reception and restaurant staff were very welcoming and helpful; the restaurant food was not exciting, but very well cooked and good value, including breakfast, with lots of fruit salad, pastries, etc. An easy 10 minutes' walk from Terminal 1, so you would only need the shuttle bus if you have very heavy luggage.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family