Residence Nice Fleurs
US$342
US$348
US$330
  • Room Service
Hotel West End(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$192
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Nice budge apartments, I will say. Not far from the central locations. Opposite to bus stop for No.38 and near to Promenade and Gambetta. Supermarkets and eateries are around. Not far from the Sea Beach. Wi-fi is available in the lobby area only. Most of the staff was very very helpful. Rooms were spacious. The kitchenette was equipped with basic items. Equipped with TV. So, overall, all basic amenities with not much cost.
I will recommend it.

Room Tip: I had #311 and it was nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2013

After booking a room in this hotel back in December I then read the reviews and was horrified at what I had booked and could not obtain a refund. However I contacted the hotel and was told the rooms were refurbished.

We have just spent 5 nights there (Sept 2013) in a room on the 8th floor and I have to say I have no complaints. Our room had been redecorated and refurnished throughout. The bed was large and comfortable and the kitchen had all that we needed. Everything was clean and in working order.

Yes the halls are dark but we soon found the glow of the light switch opposite the lift. Yes there is dog poo here and there on Ave Fleurs but that is the same for most streets.

Reception staff were polite and helpful at all times.

If I were to be pedantic I would say they should pay a bit more attention to keeping paintwork clean and it maybe it's an idea to dress cleaning staff in a uniform rather that what looks like an old night dress (sorry).

The hotel is in a great location For a fabulous walk into town head south on Blvd Gambetta and turn left onto Rue de la Buffa. Packed with restaurants and shops and buzzing with atmosphere.

We jumped on the 99 bus from the airport that takes you along Blvd Gambetta (6 euros as express) or pick up the No 23 bus (airport) for Blvd Gambetta or 500 or 200 from the airport for Promenade Anglais (all Euro 1.50) then a short walk up Blvd Gambetta to Ave Fleurs.

Buses for Monaco (100 at the Port) /Antibes/Cannes (200 Prom Angl) /Grasse (500 Prom Angl) Fares are Euro 1.50 per single trip or buy a multi pass which makes it around Euro 1. Fantastic value all round.

Before leaving the hotel this week I asked if all the rooms were refurbished. I was advised that the hotel would be closed after November 2013 and that they would commence work to refurb every room. If this is the case, and prices remain approx the same, then in my view this hotel is well worth booking.

Room Tip: Room 816 was great, sadly no balcony but lovely views. A little warm but close curtains while out to avoid too much heat from the sun as south facing.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Pinnyposts
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Hotel is located on small street and you can get there by buss Nr.38 from old town.
Our room was big, more than 25 m2. There was kitchen facility and all units to prepare for your own.
Disatvantage - there wasn't air conditioner! In hot sunny day better to close all windows till the evening.
Wifi internet was only at reception area and net speed is quite small.

Room Tip: Rooms with windows to the garden.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks that were not enjoyable at all. When we complained about the lift breaking down for the 4th time in a week we were told that too many people were using it and it was going up and down too much - thought that was the idea of a lift. We also met an Irish couple who were staying in our block who did not even have a kettle in their apt. and what is more the manager was not prepared to give therm one aaying that some people were stealing things like kettles - not the Irish couple's fault or their problem. The responses to complaints were an absolute joke really when informed that the apts were dirty as they could not care less. I would definately NOT recommend a stay here. Don't know if main building was any better as we were in annexe and had no windows just door onto small balcony so couldn't get cool.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank neil r
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My friends and I went for a couple of nights. The hotel is relatively close to beach (about 10 mins walk). The rooms were clean but basic. The kitchen area in the room needed some refurb and the carpets were awful - very cheap and in some cases, threadbare. Our lightbulb in the loo kept going so we had eventful and funny night! Room 811 has a fab large balcony which was a lovely suntrap.Staff were fine but as previous posts indicate, it is only part time up to 8pm. There was no air con and weather was hot hot hot. There was a ceiling fan but not much use really. For the money we paid, it was good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends