Cheap - yes! We stayed four nights and it didn't break the bank.
Three things we couldn't take:
1. The breakfast is just too bad. Hard baguette, no cheese, cheap coffee machine, old cereals. Better not bother with free breakfast and just charge a breakfast we could actually eat.
2. We found a cockroach in the very small rooms. We booked two rooms for the family.
3. The cleaners speak English and they told us to keep our kids from not messing up. We met them late afternoon as they are not done cleaning the rooms (yes, they clean so late and so slow!)
We definitely got what we paid for and what we didn't pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Saint-Gothard ** built in nicois style, stands in the very heart of the city : 5 minutes from the railway station, 20 minutes from NICE-COTE-D'AZUR international airport, next to the main shopping avenue, its boutiques and department stores, 800 metres from the old town with its flower and antic markets, the "Promenade des Anglais" and its beaches, the Acropolis Exhibition & Congress centre.Several languages spoken.Secretarial services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Saint Gothard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Gothard Hotel
- Saint Gothard Nice